Monday, June 7, 2010

Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair


Friday fabric shopping SIT, originally uploaded by beeware70.
June...the weather is cold (certainly today it is). Must be time to think about craft (well I do all year but anyway....) and yes the craft and quilt fair is coming to Darling Harbour next week. I do love the craft fair & seeing all the quilts on display.  I also love checking out the shops new and old.  The fabrics above come from Amitie and Patchwork on Central Park, favourite shops from Melbourne who both come to the show.

So I've booked my day off & I plan to be there on Wednesday- let me know if you'll be there too and we can say hello whilst gazing at fabrics!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going on Thursday. But may have to go again on Saturday as Rosie's shown some interest in going this year.
    Thought we could do a craft group at 9.30 where you get a kit and make a cute owl?
    Look forward to checking out your purchases.
    h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and interesting fabrics, especially the green one with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda! I really enjoyed meeting up with you there. Shopping with you and Sheridan was quite possibly my favourite craft market yet!

    ReplyDelete